Tuesday, December 1, 2015

12th Day of Winter: 12 Holiday Books

December is HERE!!! My tree is up and decorated, the lights and stockings are hung, and according to Buddy the Elf, I've been spreading Christmas cheer for a good solid two weeks already! :)

My friends and I here at The Primary Peach are so excited to bring you "The 12 Days of Winter" - and whole bunch of ideas, freebies, and holiday fun! We will offer 12 days of resources - the same number resources for the day. For example for the 5th day we will offer 5 free resources! 
The Primary Peach gave to meeeeeee......
Let me be real...I probably have close to 45 Christmas-related books, 20 or so "Holidays Around the World Books," and 25 or so Winter books that I've collected over the years. There's NO WAY, I could only share 12!!! Instead, I've divided the post into Christmas books, Holidays Around the World books, and Winter books. 

I've also created a PDF with the books listed...print, and then check off the ones you already have, or highlight ones you want to get! Easy peasy! Just click on the lists to download :)
These lists are by no means comprehensive, however, I hope they help you grow your read aloud collection, and give you some read aloud inspiration!

Be sure to check back tomorrow when The Primary Peach gives...11 Seasonal Math Activities!!!
For even more ideas from The Primary Peach, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook to catch all the latest news and updates!

PIN FOR LATER: